Did you know that in many businesses, a 20% cut in energy costs is the same as a 5% increase in sales?
Energy represents an important slice of an organization's operating costs and is present at different points in its value chains, from the processing of raw materials to product distribution. Looking at energy as a factor of competitiveness is essential because the reduction of energy consumption and waste, leads to productive efficiency that allows to obtain high levels of performance.
How important is energy management?
Managing energy is looking at energy consumption in the production process in an integrated way. It is to manage the entire energy system of an organization: electricity, gas, biomass, diesel, or any other type of energy source and make this system more efficient over time, resulting in reduced operating costs and greenhouse gas (GHG) emissions.
- Focus on efficiency and competitiveness of your business
- Continuous improvement with the reduction of energy consumption and waste
Expert team working with you on sustainable energy use
Ready to start your energy transition?
Helexia can help your organization in:
- Energy management to make better use of energy on an ongoing basis
- Certification of an energy management system that follows the parameters of ISO 50001
- or even know the energy and environmental efficiency of your fleet identifying cost reduction opportunities.
HOW DOES IT WORK?
Diagnostics and sizing
Needs assessment and technical project sizing based on the established diagnosis
Technical and economical proposal
Presentation and negotiation of a technical and economical proposal suitable to your needs
Management and Implementation
Project implementation, through construction and/or installation of energy services
Operation and Maintenance
The project is in operation and we guarantee its periodic preventive maintenance
Optimization and improvement of your energy projects in the evolution of your needs